Monday, May 5, 2008

My future plans

if blogging has taught me anything it is this, Its not easy to blog! i never realized that writing a blog twice a week about a random subject can be difficult. i thought it would be easy because all i had to do was write a interesting or funny story but i then had to find a story that was appropriate to talk about and i had to make it interesting to read and have it condensed into a short read in-order to keep my readers attention.

Even though this class is coming to an end i plan on continuing this blog. I look at this blog like a job and not an assignment. A writer once said that when he would compose a novel he would write a little each day and sift through what he thought was good enough to write. I like to think I use my blog in the same context.

No comments: